We reserve the right at any time to:
- Change the terms and conditions of this agreement;
- Change the website, including eliminating or discontinuing any content on or feature of the site; or
- Change any fees or charges for use of this service.
Any changes made will be effective immediately. Your continued use of this service following such changes will be deemed acceptance of such changes.
Some areas of this website may require you to become a registered user. When and if you register, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by our registration form (including your email address) and (b) maintain and update your information (including your email address) to keep it accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that, if any information provided by you (or on your behalf under your direction or knowledge) is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or contains misrepresentation, we reserve the right to terminate this agreement and your use of the website and/or forfeit any fees paid for any services, completed or not, and at any time after submitting the request.
As part of the registration process, you will be asked to select a username and password. We may refuse to grant you a username that impersonates someone else, is or may be illegal, is or may be protected by trademark or other proprietary rights law, is vulgar or otherwise offensive, or may cause confusion, as determined by us in our sole discretion. You will be responsible for the confidentiality and use of your username and password and agree not to transfer or resell your use of or access to the website to any third party. If you have reason to believe that your account with us is no longer secure, you must promptly change your password and immediately notify us of the problem. YOU ARE ENTIRELY RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF YOUR USERNAME AND PASSWORD AND FOR ANY AND ALL ACTIVITIES (INCLUDING PURCHASES, AS APPLICABLE) THAT ARE CONDUCTED THROUGH YOUR ACCOUNT.
All valuations are the opinion of the appraiser, in keeping with the standards and practices of USPAP (“Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice”). It is the user’s responsibility to disclose any and all defects, or damages, to the requested items. We will assume all items are in good condition unless otherwise stated. All valuations are based on the photos and information provided. The appraiser may request further information or photos regarding the item to complete the appraisal. These valuations are NOT legal appraisal reports and are not authorized to be used as such.
Appraisals will not be issued for buildings, lands, or categories of items outside of those included within the service.
Refunds may be requested within a 24-hour period following the submission of a New Item Request form. No refunds will be issued following this 24-hour period or after a valuation has been completed.
Submissions and Postings
All photos and information submitted become the property of the Apprais-All® Valuation Service and of DB Appraisals Ltd. None of the submissions will be subject to any obligation, whether of confidentiality, attribution or otherwise, on our part and we will not be liable for any use or disclosure of any submissions.
Code of Conduct
While using the website or materials, you agree not to:
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor, user or member form using the site, including without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the site;
- Use the site or materials for any unlawful purpose;
- Use the site or materials to engage in any act of fraud, misrepresentation or other unethical behaviour;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior written consent;
- Use the valuation as a legal appraisal report;
- Transmit (a) any content or information that is unlawful, fraudulent, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or infringes our or any third party’s intellectual property or other rights; (b) any material, non-public information about companies without the authorization to do so; (c) any trade secrets of any third party; or (d) any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or other unsolicited commercial communication (except as otherwise expressly permitted by us);
- Engage in spamming or flooding;
- Transmit any software or other materials that contain any viruses, worms, trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs or other items of a destructive nature;
- Modify, adapt, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of this website;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in the website;
- “Frame” or “Mirror” any part of the website without our prior written authorization;
- Harvest or collect information about website visitors or members without their express consent.
- While using the website, you agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
Limitations of Liability and Certification of Valuation
All facts and data set forth in this valuation service are true and accurate to the best of the appraiser’s knowledge and belief. Opinions and conclusions made in this service reflect the appraiser’s professional judgment based on facts and conditions available to the appraiser at the time of this valuation.
Apprais-All® Valuation Services, DB Appraisals Ltd, or their representatives, have no present or prospective interest in the property that is the subject of this valuation, and the appraiser has no personal interest or bias with respect to the parties involved.
Those who choose to access the website do so on their own initiative and at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
We reserve the right to limit the availability of the website, or service, and/or the provision of any service described thereon to any person, geographic area or jurisdiction, at any time and in our sole discretion, and to limit the quantities of any such service that we provide.
Address: Box 37030 Rpo Country Club, Nanaimo, BC V9T 6N4